It has been all time favorite Egg puff.. My family really enjoyed it. Thanks a lots Priya
Recipe Source:Egg Puffs
- Readymade Puff pastry single sheet.
- 1 or 2 whole eggs( boiled and peeled off the shell)
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped (optional)
- 1 Tsp oil
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder(optional)
- salt to taste.
- Place the puff pastry on the countertop and let it remain at room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
- In a medium pan on medium heat, add oil, onion and let it cook till it gets transparent and add tomato cook well till it gets cooked.
- Add all powders and cook well..
- add salt to taste.
- garnish it with coriander leaves if you want.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.Preheat the oven to 250 F or 180 C.
- Place the cut squares on the baking sheet.
- Take 1 Tbsp of the filling and place the whole egg or cut half of the egg and place towards the filling.
- At the ends of the square, bring it to meet diagonally
- Brush it with egg wash
- Allow it to bake for about 10 to 15 mins or the top and edges are brown in color.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup